Monday, September 23, 2013

Ion Color Solutions Cool Blonde Shampoo Review

Ion Color Solutions Cool Blonde Shampoo Review

                Pros:
·         Lightens my hair
·         Takes away the dullness, making my hair seem more shiny and vibrant
·         Makes my hair look healthier
·         Allows me to do more with my hair, whereas before I could only do so much with my hair to make it look decent
·         Less bad hair days
·         Less tangles, found my hair easier to brush after showering and lost less hair from brushing it
·         Makes my highlights last longer which means I don’t have to highlight my roots as much anymore, which used to be a few times a year.
·         Smells good
·         Less expensive than other brands and just as effective (Definitely less expensive than Clairol Shimmer Lights)
·         Easy to lather
·         Left my hair soft after brushing
Cons:
·         Burns my eyes
·         A little drying but not nearly as bad as regular shampoos I have used in the past.

PLEASE NOTE: This review is just based on my experience with the product. It could affect others differently, depending on your hair type and how much you use it every week. I used it twice a week, per the suggestions I received of using purple shampoo only 1-2 times a week. Additionally, I do not know what will happen if you use too much or leave it in too long as I avoid that. From what I have been informed, you should never leave in purple shampoo for no longer than five minutes, so I am unaware of how it will change your hair color or affect your hair if you do not follow that simple rule. Also, I am unaware of how the product works with the conditioner as I have only tried the shampoo, opting to use regular conditioner with it instead, occasionally (Herbal Essences Honey I’m Strong/ Herbal Essences Hello Hydration). Also, I have only used conditioner with this product a few times as I only condition my hair once a week, due to it being so thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment