Friday, November 18, 2022

Kerastase Bain Oléo-Relax Shampoo Review

 

Kerastase Bain Oléo-Relax Shampoo Review


I have been using the Kerastase Bain Oléo-Relax Shampoo regularly for a few months now. The Kerastase brand of hair-care products is said to be popular with many notable figures including Meghan Markle, Kate Middleton, Nikki Bella, Kristen Stewart and Jennifer Lopez. The Kerastase Bain Oléo-Relax Shampoo is said to be a favorite hair-care product for Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle specifically.

The Kerastase Bain Oléo-Relax Shampoo is designed to make hair more manageable to brush by reducing tangles and keeping hair moisturized. It accomplishes this with one of its key ingredients being coconut oil. This shampoo does make my hair easier to brush.

It also keeps my hair feeling soft and looking sleek, shiny, bright, healthy, voluminous and clean. I absolutely love the scent of this shampoo which I would describe as a clean scent. Overall, I would definitely recommend this shampoo for anyone who wants a great smelling product that keeps their hair feeling soft and looking clean, shiny, sleek, bright and healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment