Friday, November 18, 2022

Product Review: "Be Free" By Danielle Fishel Shampoo & Conditioner

 Product Review: "Be Free" By Danielle Fishel Shampoo & Conditioner


Recently, I purchased the shampoo and conditioner of “Be Free” by Danielle Fishel. The shampoo and conditioner is cruelty-free and vegan friendly. It is completely free of sulfate, gluten, parabens, phosphate and sodium chloride. This shampoo and conditioner is also safe for those who use hair coloring.

I would describe the scent of the shampoo and conditioner as lemony. The scent is so strong that I could still smell it the day after washing my hair with the products. The shampoo and conditioner made my hair look bright, shiny, healthy and clean. The conditioner also made my hair very manageable to brush. I definitely recommend this shampoo and conditioner to anyone who prefers to use vegan friendly hair-care products and to anyone who likes the scent of lemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment